The NACS Show took precautions to return to an in-person event. Social distancing, sanitation, and safety measures allowed the industry to reconvene. The show attracted 17,273 attendees and 5,039 buyers for four days of networking and learning in educational and general sessions. Everyone who attended the show sampled the latest products and received an inside look at the developing trends fueling the industry’s future.
Some big-ticket items gaining buzz:
- Hard seltzers, CBD- and plant-based products
- Brand collaborations and extensions
- On-the-go handheld products
And emerging industry trends gaining appeal:
- Increasingly frequent and open communications
- Meeting consumers in-store and online
- Staying ahead in social channels and in conversations
Read more about the 2021 NACS Show in our in-depth review.
About the author
Heather Goewey is Partner of Marketing Communications at Esrock Partners, a foodservice marketing agency located near Chicago, Illinois.