Last Updated: January 3, 2022
Information we collect
We collect information that you provide directly to us when you use our products or services, communicate with us, or sign up for our newsletters. The information we collect may include:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address
- Payment information, such as your credit card details
- Information about your use of our products and services, such as your browsing history, IP address, device type, and operating system
- Marketing and communication preferences
We may also collect information about you from third-party sources, such as social media platforms or data brokers. We will only collect your personal information to the extent necessary for the purposes stated in this policy.
How we use your information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our products and services
- To communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions
- To process your payments and transactions
- To personalize your experience and provide tailored content and advertisements
- To comply with legal obligations and respond to lawful requests
We will only use your personal information for the purposes stated in this policy or as otherwise permitted by law.
How we share your information
We may share your personal information with the following parties:
- Service providers and business partners who assist us in providing our products and services, such as hosting providers, payment processors, and marketing agencies
- Law enforcement and government agencies when required by law or to protect our legal rights or those of others
- Successors in the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of our business or assets
We will only share your personal information to the extent necessary for the purposes stated in this policy or as otherwise permitted by law.
Your rights and choices
Under applicable data protection laws, you have certain rights regarding your personal information. These rights may include:
- The right to access your personal information and receive a copy of it
- The right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the erasure of your personal information under certain circumstances
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information under certain circumstances
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information under certain circumstances
- The right to data portability
You may also have the right to opt-out of certain uses of your personal information, such as marketing communications. You can exercise your rights and choices by contacting us using the information provided below.
Cookies and similar technologies
You can control cookies through your browser settings and other tools. However, disabling cookies may limit your ability to use certain features of our website.
Data retention and security
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes stated in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
If you have any questions about this policy or want to correct or update your information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-708-349-8400. You also can contact us at:
Esrock Partners, Inc.
Privacy c/o Legal
60 N Frontage Road, Suite 100
Burr Ridge, IL 60527
When contacting us, please be sure to provide us with your exact e-mail address, name, address, and/or telephone number(s) in order to provide the information we need to address your request.