Join our Team!
Esrock Partners is the premier food agency. Based in the suburbs of Chicago, the firm has 45 years of experience developing, nurturing, and growing food and foodservice brands. Our expansive knowledge of the food and foodservice industry landscape, best practices, and emerging trends make us an ideal partner for foodservice brands. We are a high-paced entrepreneurial environment where independent thinkers thrive and are successful. We’re a curious collection of artists, storytellers, brand fanatics, and number nerds who take our work seriously, but not ourselves. Learn more about our team and how we work on our Culture Page.
Digital Ad Operations Specialist
We are searching for an imaginative, dedicated specialist interested in maturing our digital offerings, in partnership with the Integrated Communications Department’s directors. This position will play an integral role on the team, as their executions, optimizations, and analysis will drive more impactful and effective closed-loop strategies.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the Associate Director of Digital in planning, executing, optimizing, and reporting on programmatic display, video, and social campaigns. This role requires a detail-oriented individual who strives to achieve operational excellence by embracing our core values of agility and adaptability. They will be responsible for the quality and timely execution of client campaigns through connected tracking/trafficking, as well as implementing pixels and tagging on websites. In this role, there is a great deal of growth potential as the Integrated Communications department places importance on personal development and growth-oriented success.
- Manage campaigns across digital media channels (display, video, social)
- Responsible for digital media execution for assigned clients including forecasting, budget distribution, campaign setup, optimization, and continued supervision
- Oversee monthly campaign performance reports and provide media insights
- Deliver strategic recommendations based on client data
- Ownership of digital ad trafficking across programmatic and trade assets
- Own process of ad server setup, management, and tag implementation
- Manage creative assets, assign ad rotation and supplemental tracking
- Pixel creation, placement, and testing across platforms
- Provide recommendations to resolve technical or creative spec issues
- Perform quality assurance and analysis of creative assets and third-party ad tags
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Provide support to directors by citing key learnings that can inform paid media strategy, both client-specific and cross-client
- Identify and present new avenues of paid advertising to clients
- Identify opportunities for streamlined data integration across client platforms
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure performance is on pace with projected return
- Ensure the launch and tracking of media plan placements through third-party and internal reporting tools
- Actively resolve issues and work with internal/external partners to launch placements
- Assist publishers with troubleshooting implementation, delivery, and functionality issues
- Keep pace with programmatic and social industry trends and developments through industry training and research
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- High proficiency demand-side and social platforms
- Knowledge of Programmatic DSPs and/or Google Ads
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads and Facebook’s reporting systems
- Knowledge of LinkedIn Ads and LinkedIn’s reporting systems Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work across multiple clients with diverse timelines, expectations, and teams
- High integrity, energy, and desire to work in a results-oriented, fast-growth environment
- Driven to question systems, tackle problems, and work with team members to solve analytics queries while maintaining ethical integrity
- Desire to challenge ways of working–consistently propose opportunities for improved ways of working, optimized reporting outputs, and growth of the media department
- Proficiency in buying media on one or more of the following DSPs (or similar): Basis, Stack Adapt, Simplifi, Trade Desk
- Experience in bid management, campaign management, campaign optimization, and digital media operations across programmatic and social platforms.
- Familiarity with ad trafficking or use of an ad server such as CM360 or similar
Additional Work Requirements:
- Occasional overtime is required and may work odd hours.
- Occasional travel required.
- Physical demands include standing for a period of time, walking, bending, and the ability to lift 15lb.
Medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance
401(k) program with employer match
Flexible spending account (FSA) and dependent care FSA
Agency bonus program
Flexible scheduling and remote working days
Paid time off
Fridays close early all year
We are always eager to meet unique talent or expertise that can help grow our agency and our client's brands.